Dr. Bayliss has the expertise in treating patients with a wide range of mental and behavioral health challenges:
– Anxiety disorders (e.g. excessive worry, social anxiety, panic disorder)
– Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder behavioral challenges
– Bipolar Disorder
– Conduct Disorder
– Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
– Oppositional Defiant Disorder
– Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
The mental and behavioral health services we offer include:
– Psychiatric evaluations for children, adolescents and adults affected by mental and behavioral health disorders to determine if treatment is needed and what type of treatment would be most effective.
– Consultation to primary care providers regarding the psychiatric concerns of their patients. Consultation can also be provided to school districts through case reviews, meetings with parents and staff, and communication with the treating primary care provider and/or psychiatrist on behalf of the school district.
– Medication management: Psychiatrists offer a specific expertise in initiating and managing medications to alleviate psychiatric conditions.